Floral Nails

These were inspired by Stephstonenails, a celebrity nail stylist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/WYVFzOxmON/

Here's a redo of the very first nail tutorial I uploaded onto YouTube! I had no idea what I was doing back then, and I left out a lot of detail in that video. Hopefully this version is easier to understand and follow along. The time it took to do the editing, filming, and voice over for this tutorial was insane!




Products Used
American Classics Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat (base coat)
Zoya April
OPI Don't Bossa Nova me Around
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Seche Vite topcoat
Americana Acrylic Paint in Cool White Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Light Pink, Pink Blossom, Hot Pink, Holiday Red, Orange, Yellow, and Hunter Green
Fun Lacquer diamond topcoat
Ibd 5 second brush on glue
Ss6 Ab Swarovski from wiinoshop

Comments