Rest in Peace Ane Li

 


These are my tribute nails for @ane_li Ane was my biggest nail art inspiration. I had seen nail art on YouTube, and while they are talented, Ane's works reached to me the most. I had never seen anything like her work; it had a unique and absolutely stunning style. For the longest time, ever since two summers ago when I discovered her page, I had wanted to recreate several of her look I admire Ane for her dedication to her nail work. Most of Her designs were definitely complicated and required meticulous skill and passion. I want to thank her for allowing me to discover one of my favorite passions - a hobby that allows me to express myself and forget the stress and worries. I don't know what Ane was going through, I believe she was 18 when she passed. We all are facing are battles, and someone's actions, whether behind a screen or in person, can leave an indelible mark on someone. 

Comments