4th of July Nail Art

I did this manicure two years ago and decided to recreate it for you guys today. The first time I did this design, I was inspired by a nail technician's work I saw on Instagram. It's been two years and I do not remember the talented artist. However, all credit goes to her!







Products Used:

Basecoat: American Classic Gelous Nail Gel Base Coat Nail Polish
White: OPI Alpine Snow
Red: OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!
Blue: OPI OPI Unfor Greta Bly Blue 
Silver: Sally Hansen Celeb City
Glitter is a mixture of red and blue craft glitter
Star Glitter: Discontinuted Wet n Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame 
Topcoat: Seche Vite
Holographic Topcoat: INM Northern Lights
Swarovksi Crytals: 3mm (ss12) & 4mm (ss16) size are from Michaels, 1.5mm (ss3) size is from Amazon 

Just for fun, here's how much of a noob I was two years ago lol. 




Comments

Post a Comment